Mercure Hull Grange Park Hotel won big at the Remarkable East Yorkshire Tourism Awards 2018
The hotel won a REYTA 2018 award for The Remarkable Business Tourism category at the 9th annual awards night on 15th March 2018. The REYTA’s are an annual celebration of Hull and East Yorkshire’s tourism industry; recognising the quality of businesses, individuals and the contribution they make to East Yorkshire’s economy.
The hotel was commended for:
- It’s efficiency and courtesy of the enquiry and booking process.
- Quality of it’s conference and meeting room facilities.
- Cleanliness and comfort of the establishment.
- Efficiency of winning business and securing new and repeat bookings.
- Friendliness and efficiency of staff.
- The quality of our catering provisions including using local produce, providing healthy options and meeting dietary requirements.
- Creating innovative products and using social media to target new market segments.
- The fantastic refurbishment of the 550 capacity International Suite and all 100 bedrooms.
- Our efforts made on accessibility and green credentials.
- And something we’re proud to be recognised for: Providing that extra special something that makes the difference.
The hotel was subject to a mystery enquiry and visit, which was handled by our Conference & Events Supervisor, Ashleigh and Conference & Events Sales Executive, Natasha. The pair provided a smooth and professional experience from enquiry to show round at the highest level of customer service, resulting in the hotel being rewarded the REYTA award for Remarkable Business Tourism. We’re extremely proud of Ashleigh and Natasha for always providing a fantastic and successful experience at Mercure Hull Grange Park for all customers.
If you would like to book a meeting or event at an award winning venue, please get in contact by emailing email@example.com or call 0844 815 9037. Use the navigation above to explore our website for more information on our meeting and event facilities.
The Mercure Hull Grange Park has been transformed by an extensive investment and renovation programme.
The transformation covered the refurbishment of all 100 bedrooms and the redesign of the famous International Suite, cementing the property as the main events hotel in the area.
The renovation of the International Suite, capable of hosting up to 550 guests, is bespoke and locally inspired, demonstrating the best the local area has to offer and offering one of the largest events spaces available within a hotel in Yorkshire.
The bedroom refurbishment compliments the International Suite theme and incorporates similar locally inspired design choices bringing a unique and individual feel to the property. The local area has directly influenced the design and feel of the bedrooms, with bespoke artwork commissioned to truly capture the local surroundings.
General Manager Peter Nye said: “2017 is an exciting year for the city with Hull adopting the title of City of Culture. To celebrate we took the city as the inspiration for our refurbishment, drawing on our local surroundings to inspire our interior designers. The investment in the hotel demonstrates our continued commitment to offering guests to the city the finest experience, product and service. We look forward showing guests and locals all the changes as we celebrate our wonderful City of Culture.”