8 Reasons To Book Your Wedding At Mercure Hull Grange Park Hotel
24 May 2022
- Gardens – Mercure Hull was previously a manor house with the original building dating back to the 19th Century and is surrounded by 12 acres of beautifully landscaped gardens which are the ideal location for reception drinks and those all-important photos. There are lots of great spots around the gardens for your photographs and a double swing seat we have just added to one of our large cedar trees. We also have an outdoor caravan bar from which we can serve your reception drinks and lots of outdoor seating and garden games to occupy your guests.
- Accommodation – We are a 4 star 100 bedroom hotel with all bedrooms featuring HD TV and complimentary high-speed Wi-Fi. Many have views over the landscaped gardens or the courtyard. We have some rooms with interconnecting doors, which are ideal for families. Our privilege and superior rooms also offer a Nespresso coffee machine, newspaper, robe and slippers. Our honeymoon suite overlooks our gardens, is very spacious, and features a gorgeous four-poster bed.
- Packages – We have various packages to suit all budgets with lots included to make the planning of your day much easier for you. Our wedding packages can be flexible to ensure they fit your needs. We have fantastic discount packages for winter weddings, and we also offer discounts for Friday and Sunday dates.
- Leisure Facilities – We have a fully equipped gym onsite and a 15 meter heated indoor pool, a jacuzzi, sauna and a steam room which is excellent for relaxing the day before or day after your wedding. All our leisure facilities are accessible for guests to use during their stay.
- Location – Situated in a great area in Willerby not far from Hull City centre and Beverley with plenty of free onsite parking for your guests.
- Private Dining – We have a range of dining options. We offer a private pre-wedding meal for your guests in the evening. You can also pre-order food options to be delivered to your room while getting ready on your wedding day or perhaps a special post-wedding brunch package.
- Décor – Here at Mercure Hull Grange Park Hotel, we work with a local company called ‘A Perfect Wedding’ who provide chair covers and a choice of a coloured sash, which is included in our packages. They were established in 2001 and are one of the largest companies in East Yorkshire. We recommend looking at the options they have should you wish to hire a décor stylist to add the wow factor to your room décor. www.aperfect-wedding.co.uk
- Capacity – The Mercure Hull grange Park Hotel has various size suites with capacities ranging from 20 up to 400 guests. All our suites are also licensed to hold civil ceremonies giving you the choice of choosing the space that works best for you.